Skillman Farm Cemetery
NW Corner of Glendale Milford & Chester Roads
Sycamore Township, Hamilton County, Ohio
submitted by Shirlene L
This cemetery is part of the Marie Dickore Research
Jacob Skillman bought the farm in 1805 and moved his wife and children
to a home he built there from New Jersey in 1806. Skillman Road is now
called Glendale Milford Road.