Darby-Lee Cemetery
Cemetery located on south side of West Point Rd. which runs west from Mt. St. Joseph College on former property of the Darby family.  The Lee family were early residents of Delhi who settled near the intersections of Rapid Run Road and Hillside in the 1790s.
Contributed by Patti Graman


 

 History of Delhi Township by Larry Duba (Part 1) and Sue Schuler Brunsman (Part 2); published in 1976 by the Delhi Township American Revolution Bicentennial Commission - reprinted by the Delhi Historical Society Copyright 1994
 
 

  • Darby - Lee Cemetery page 86
  • Lee, Caroline D., daughter of R. J. & Sarah ( 1829-1836 )
  • Lee, Avaline D., daughter R. J. & Sarah ( 1825- 1833 )
  • Lee, Rodney M., son of R. J. & Sarah ( 1842- 1844 )
  • Lee, Alonzo M., son of R. J. & Sarah ( 1833 - 1848 )
  • Lee, Peter ( 1756-1848 )
  • Lee, Ruth ( 1765-1819 )
  • Anderson, Margaret dau of J. & E. (1840-1841)
  • Darby, Henry (1781-1852)/ George B. (1830-1836) / Eliza (1826-1842)
  • Darby, Harriet (1824-1898)
  • Mayhew, Margaret (1832-1909)
  • Darby, Henry Jr. (1822-1898)
  • Darby, Cecilia C. (1831-1902)
  • Darby, Margaret ( 1832-1858)

  • Back to:
    Cemeteries
    Hamilton County, OH Main Page

    ©2000 by by Tina Hursh