La Due Cemetery
( Town of Sterling) #219
This cemetery is located on south-east corner of LaDue and Sterling Station Roads and was in poor condition as of 1964. These records were originally copied by Crosby and Daniells in April, 1964. (Differences have been noted with another copying.) All notes were transcribed to digital format in 1997 by Sharon Ross Loysen.
ACKERSON, BETSEY wife of William d. Mar. 9, 1820 ae 19y 2mo 10da DATES, MARY E. dau ofCharles & Pamelia d. apr. 6, 1869 ae 2 or 13 yrs FORSCUTT, LUKE d. Jan. 25/19, 1835 ae 34y 4mo 10/12da THOMAS son of L.& N.A. d. June 8, 1832 ae 7y 2mo 5da MARY dau of L.& N.A. d. June 15, 1833 ae 9mo 20da SQUIER, CAROLINE d. Nov, 30, 1839/32 ae 21 yrs wife of Almon C. (or Minor G.)
Thanks to Sharon Ross Loysen for transcribing the information on this page into a digital format.
Bernie Corcoran, Cayuga County
copyright 1997-2008 by Bernie Corcoran for the Cayuga County NYGenWeb Project Team