Various Documents of genealogical or historic interest are available on this page, mostly from contributions.
- Land Patent to the Heirs of John BLIZZARD of Baltimore county, 10 May 1822
- Obituary of John BUSBEY Esq. From the Baltimore Sun Saturday Morning, June 4, 1881.
- Land Grant to Benjamin CARR of Anne Arundel Co 3 Oct 1770
- Land Grant to Hugh CONN for his wife, the widow of Thomas Todd
- Land Grant to William CROSS from Lord Baltimore 1743.
- Deed from John and Ediff Cross & Thomas and Ann Hunt to William Hunter 13 Oct 1781
- Chancery Suite for the divison of realty from the estate of John KIDD who died in 1823
- Deed from Joseph LOWNES of Anne Arundel County to Anastatia ERLOUGHER of Anne Arundel Co., Dated 6 Jan 1812
- Deed from Francis EARLOUGHER of Anne Arundel Co. to Lloyd T. HAMMOND of Anne Arundel Co., Dated 25 August 1832
- Deed from Charles TIMANUS of Anne Arundel Co. to Francis EARLOUGHER of Anne Arundel Co., Dated 2 April 1838
- Deed from Henry DAVIS and his wife Elizabeth to Francis EARLOUGHER, all of Howard Dist., Anne Arundel Co., Dated 11 Aug 1843
- Tranfer of Lease from George W. Riddle to Richard Bendermine dated 23 May 1872
- Deed From Joseph L. Donavon, trustee to George W. Riddle, Dated 28 April 1902
- Chancery Suit on the estate of John KIDD of Baltimore County, 7 Dec 1849
- Deed from George W. Burgess and wife, Sarah F., to Michael J. Kuhn, Dated 9 Aug 1870
- Deed of William & Hannah McComas & Stephen Onion to Thomas Turner 1784
- Deed to George PEARCE from Samuel WATKINS and others, dated 20 May 1858
- Obituary of George L. PEARCE dated May 1900
- Deed of Thomas Reynolds & wife Elizabeth to his daughter Levina and her husband Amos Sympson, dated 2 April 1725.
- Inventory of the Estate of James Rouse dated 1780.
- Depositon of Richard TAYLOR to the Baltimore County Land Commission of 8 Sept 1739.
- Power of Attorney from Richard & Mary TAYLOR, Jr to Richard TAYLOR, Sr and Deed to William Lyale of 16 Apr 1723 - 10 June 1723 & 4 Nov 1724
- Land Certificate and Resurvey of TANYARD for Emanuel Teal, dated 1765.
Return to the Baltimore Co. MdGenWeb Home Page
Return to the Anne Arundel Co MdGenWeb Home Page