The Melting Pot is a non-profit organization with limited resources. We depend upon the generosity of our members to provide basic needs for the Library. Gifts are tax deductible.
In addition to basic items we also have a need for library supplies
- letter size hanging file folders (basic green, yellow, red, blue)
- 2 or 3-inch binders
- Acid-free Sheet Protectors (acid free, archival safe)
- Copy paper
- Bathroom supplies such as toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap, trash bags
- 1 x 4 Avery labels
- Paper goods for our meeting such as napkins, cups, etc.
- Door prizes for meetings are always welcome.
- Shelf Talkers (used as signage on shelves to direct persons to collections)
- Magazine file boxes, either styrene or corregated cardboard (used to shelf small books and periodicals)
- Large book supports (bookends)
- Bankers boxes with lids (used to store our archive collections)
- Ink cartridges for our two wireless printers (HP ENVY 5530, Brother LC103)
- Map Case - the library is in need of some sort of case to house our collection of large maps. If you have any ideas as to how we can acquire a suitable case, please contact the library.