village reported as "Neltuschk-an," meaning "town on outside of point," in 1885
by Aurel Krause. It was called "Scutskon" by Ivan Petroff in the 10th Census in
1880. In 1880 the population was 246, "but subsequently they moved to Killisnoo"
(Hodge, 1910, p. 11). The Bureau of American Ethnology (BAE) recorded the name
as "Naltuck-an." Located on N shore of Whitewater Bay, on W coast of Admiralty